Join our young & ambitious team
Dev with DevOps experience 32-40
Specifically, experience with (some of) the following frameworks and platforms is a plus: Next.js, React, Vue, Django, Github/Gitlab, PostgreSQL, and AWS/Azure/GCP. Pursuit always strives for new, faster, and better methods for product development, which is why we work with tools like Github Co-pilot and newer platforms like Supabase.
Lastly, we require that you speak and write Dutch fluently. However, we find it even more important that you are fluent in the above-mentioned languages ;-) Don't hesitate to apply without fancy degrees. We don't select based on certificates but on talent, motivation/drive, and some experience!
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then you're in the right place at Pursuit!
Why you should join?
- Gain relevant experience with leading, new technologies and develop in a relatively small, but ambitious & cozy team (currently growing to 10).
- We build web apps, APIs, mobile apps, PWAs, but we also develop infrastructure interwoven with Machine Learning models in collaboration with our sister company, integrators.ai. We do all this using the latest frameworks and smart tools.
- We are a relatively small group, mainly consisting of developers. At integrators.ai, you are part of a young group of friends who truly know and care for each other.
- There's little hierarchy, and we're actually quite happy with that. This means a lot of variety in your work, the possibility to develop your own ideas, and to be immediately valuable & appreciated within our team.
- Our ambition is to let integrators.ai and its team members grow. Both technically and on a personal level. We always aim for joint progress. With us, you're not just a number that's evaluated based on billability.
- We provide a feeling of not being at work and having to “go to work”. We are a close-knit group that has a lot of fun together and dreams big at the same time. The more these dreams become reality, the more you grow with it, including in rewards.
- Maximum freedom regarding start and end times of your day. The only thing we ask is that you communicate well about this and have and maintain your own projects in order.
- We offer less freedom regarding working from home. If you want to work from home 3 days a week, then we are not the right place for you. We value team and group spirit a lot and we hope you do too :)
Schedule a 30-minute meeting to get to know us!
Are you ambitious and talented? Then we really want to meet you. Express your interest by emailing your CV and a personal message to get to know you a bit to [email protected].